This weekend the Grand National Hotel in Luzern had its first wedding fair that lasted for two days. I was the only photographer there and below you will see my stand. I will not take the credit for decorating it as it was done by Patri. See below for more details.
The fair consisted of the following suppliers:
- Brautboutique Jolie-Mode – which has wedding dresses and accessories. They are based in Root. Website: http://www.jolie-mode.ch
- diehochzeitsdjs.ch – if you need a wedding DJ then they can help you. They also have really cool lighting system and as a photographer I really like it. It can make an ordinary room look extrodinary. Also great for your dance photos. Website: http://www.diehochzeitsdjs.ch
- Birrer Music Event Management – run by a lovely lady called Angela and she has some great artists. I personally liked Richard Broadnax who has a really nice voice for gospel songs. Having him and some backup singers for your entrance to the church must be amazing. Website: http://www.birrermanagement.ch/
- Cosmetic Pacucci – they offer make-up training session (assuming you want to do it yourself), make-up done by a professional (make up artist) or some facial/body treatment then you can get before the wedding. They are based in Luzern. Website: http://www.cosmetic-pacucci.ch/
- Swiss-Limousinen-Service – if you need a nice wedding car then these guys have it. They are based in Ebikon. Website: http://www.swiss-limousinen-service.h
- WeddingExpert – Sabrina is a wedding planner who is based in Widen but works throughout Switzerland. Website: http://www.weddex.ch
- Sweet Treat – a cupcake or big fancy wedding cake. They can be personalise till almost anything you like. Website: http://www.sweet-treat.ch/
- Mövenpick – a wide selection of wine for your wedding. Website: http://www.moevenpick-wein.com
This part was actually my idea – I am glad I contributed to my own wedding fair 🙂
The ribbon and glass was of course Patris idea – along with the chocholate hearts.
The note below is pointing to a photography voucher which you can read about: here
The flowers and the bird “thingy” was designed and done by Patri.