I have the privilege to offer you a great wedding workshop in Luzern with Benjamin Young III (feel free to check out his blog) – he is a multi award winner photographer and very popular in Asia. From my point of view the value of this will be huge in terms of knowledge, inspiration and highly competitive price.
The aim of the workshop is a lot of interaction, each photographer get to develop their own photography and step outside their comfort zone.
Models will be available for parts of the workshop.
Place: Grand National Luzern (http://www.national-luzern.ch) Luzern, Switzerland
Date: 4-5 Sept (Saturday-Sunday) (new date!!)
Time 09:00-18:00 (with optional extension)
Price: 500 CHF
Maximum Participants: 12 (First come, first served…)
- Show you some of my fav work, recent work, slideshows etc
- Indoor shooting – my approach in shooting detail shots and preparation such as rings,shoes etc.
- How I shoot the groom an bride during the preparation
- Outdoor shoot – this would be the location shoot during the wedding
- Everyone will get a chance to shoot the models/couple
- Outcome from day 1
- Group will be divided into groups of 2 and then they will shoot the model/couple to apply what they’ve learned from Day 1.
- Critique everyone’s images from day 1 ( 5 best images )
- Indoor shoot – like in a hotel or bar or an area that has nice chandeliers
- Photoshop time
In order to register for the workshop email me directly at: email@example.com
Current Participant List:
4. Sabrina Fuchs
6. Josi Heliusmanto
7. Bergthora Bachmann
8. Corinne Chollet-Fankhauser
9. Wolfgang Dreher
10. Sally Tan
11. Jolie Zocchi